“I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” -- Abraham Lincoln
Those of you who are diligent MMM readers may remember a post I wrote at the beginning of the year titled Praying for My Children. I confessed in the post that I am not praying NEARLY enough for the little ones that God has placed in my care.
Today I still have that same confession. So here I am to write down a list of things I will pray for my children this week. (I need to bite off a little at a time).
- That they will have soft hearts and receive the love of Christ easily.
- That they will readily forgive those who hurt or offend them. (Especially if that person is me).
- For their protection from the evil one who seeks to destroy them.
- For their future spouses.
- That they would be wise and trust God.
Link up your motivational and inspirational posts below.