What I Learned:
- Corn fed cows are causing a lot of terrible consequences to our food quality including increased amounts of E.coli bacteria.
- Chickens are being raised in the dark so they are lethargic and are easier to catch. They are being grown so fast that their legs can not support them and their organs are failing.
- The animals being farmed (if you can call it that) are packed full of antibiotics.
- Hamburger filler is being rinsed with ammonia to try and stop E.Coli.
- There are pattens on seeds so that farmers can not even save their own seeds from their crops to plant the next year.
Glean other people's wisdom over at Musings of a Housewife.