I have become quite behind on giving out awards. So without further ado:
Keri over at The Home Teacher passed the Awe-summm!!! Award on to me.
I have to mention 7 things that make me Awesome.
1. I make the best mac and cheese. (and I am a recipe sharer).
2. I do really fun a creative things with my kids.
3. I love to encourage people.
4. I have blue and green extensions in my hair.
5. I make really pretty cards.
6. I am a very thoughtful gift giver. ( I love to pick and wrap and give gifts).
7. I established the habit of making my bed. (Now I know that I can create other good habits as well).
The second award is the Friendship award. Given to me by Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolate
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award
I am passing these awards on to 8 Awe-summm Friendly bloggers. (Yes in the interest of saving time I am giving away both of these awards at once). So here they are in random order:
1. Be Still and Know. Sara had such wonderful taste in home decor. I would call her my redo inspiration.
2. Blessings Overflowing. Jackie writes lovely posts about her homelife, children and hobbies. Truly a sweet blog to sit and read.
3. Composing Hallelulas. Dana hosts the Motivate Me Monday blog carnival. Such and inspirational start to the week.
4. One Pretty Little Box. Have you met Mrs. Sheila? If not I suggest you hightail it over to her blog. She is a sweet preschool teacher who is winning at weightloss and loving God.
5. Life is the Lemonade You Make. Sunny Sue will have you rolling on the floor laughing about her doggy sitting adventures and other wonderful stories of her life.
6. The Generous Wife. One little snippet a day. Lori writes some really thoughtful tips on how wives can serve their husbands.
7.Girls to Grow. Tracey is a loving mom and wife. Her daughters are so pretty and her post about family are a wonderful reminder of what mothering is all about.
8. Homesteaders Heart.What to say about Kim. She is so cute and quirky you can not help but fall in love with her writing. Not only that she is a faithful commenter. Head on over to her blog for a chuckle.
Be sure to stop by and leave some comment love for each of these bloggy friends of mine.