Friday, March 13, 2009

Finer Things Friday- Food Faces

Food face pictures. We all have them... whether they are of ourselves or our kids or even our grand kids (not that I have any of those). As adults we relish in the adorable little immature eater who just can't help but get their supper mashed onto their face, in there nose and through their hair. This would be a major etiquette breach in the adult world, but in kid world it so darn cute.
Here are a few pictures of my daughter Meadow. One eating carrots and the other beet. Bon Appetite! For more finer things head over to Amy's Finer Things

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww! What a cutie! We have tons of those pictures as well. And the bumbo... isn't it great how easy they are to wipe off?

JessieLeigh said...

So cute! Definitely a finer thing. :) One of my favorite shots of my son is one with spinach all over his face... what a fun mess!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! Too adorable! :D

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious! Looks like you may have had to dig beets out of her nose. ;-) Love silly babies.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh my goodness, I love her face! <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin