Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute Conversations

Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.
Psalm127:3This is my 3 year old son Hudson. He will talk your ear off if you are his mom. I thought I would post today about some of the sweet conversations that my husband Craig and I have had with our boy.

Hudson (trying to get out of going to bed) : Mom! You forgot to take my socks off!
Me: Hudson, You're not wearing any socks
Hudson: Oh, Well my toes are really grumpy.

Craig (upon noticing that Hudson had gobbled up all of his cake): Did you save any cake for me?
Hudson: Umm yes
Craig: Where is it?
Hudson: Um... in mom's bowl

Craig: Hudson, it's time to use the toilet.
Hudson: Dad, that's not a kind way to treat your Hudson.

I love the chatter that permeates my days.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin