Saturday, February 7, 2009

When God Speaks

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
God is speaking to me. There is something on my heart and mind that I can not shake. I want to shout to the world and figure every little thing out right now. That is not how God works. I need to need Him in this work. I need to remember that this is work for His glory.
This week I have talked about being radically obedient and stepping out in faith. Well here I am stepping out into radical obedience. I may reveal my calling/ heart cry in time if it is right, but for now, those of you reading this please be in prayer for this new opportunity God is presenting to me.

1 comments:

The Chubby Dove said...

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the John Deere frame. I saw your photo and your little family is precious. I personally heart ladybugs myself and always have since I was a girl.
I just prayed for you. I recently was challenged to take a flying leap of faith, too. My husband was offered a pastoral position at a church in NC (we currently live in FL, near both our families). It was tough to trust God at first and say yes. My mom is battling breast cancer for the 4th time and I don't know how much time she has left. But when it was all said and done, I want to be able to stand before Him one day and hear, "well done". After all, my life is not my own, right?
BTW, Driven By Eternity changed me and as God is so perfect in His timing, my hubbie and I had just finished reading that book prior to this offer.
It was nice to hear from you. Stay warm up there in Canada! :-)

Blessings,
Jessica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin