Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daniel Fast

Our family is about to embark on an adventure (this is not the thing I posted about last time). We are starting the Daniel fast. Since I have not been able to find a lot of free good information on the internet I will be blogging about some of our experience and posting some recipes to assist others in their fast. There is a really great podcast series titles Larger Than Life by Pastor Ed Young that talks about the Daniel fast. I highly recommend having a listen. D day (Daniel day) in our family is Sunday February 15 and will carry on until March 8.

1 comments:

The Chubby Dove said...

I've been having trouble posting comments on your blog. Hopefully, it'll work this time and if you get more than one, I apologize.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your sister to cf. Thank you so much for your encouraging words this morning. I am excited to see what God is going to do in us and through us. Jeremiah 29:11 is my favorite scripture and keeps me pumped up about my future.

I haven't personally done the Daniel fast, but many people at my church have and and I've heard great things about it.

Blessings!
Jessica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin