Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love Month!

By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35

It's February! The month of love. I have been doing some fun things to show others that I love them. One of my favorite ideas is a latte card:



This is so fantastic because There is so much you can do with it! This one I write "I Love You a Latte" on it and tied it around a Tim Horton's latte with a ribbon and headed over to my friends for a visit. However you can also make the coffee mug a little pocket that fits a gift card and slip a Starbucks or Tim Horton's gift card in there. You can also use it as a thank you card just write "Thanks a Latte" on it.
I have been gathering inspiration for thoughtful gifts from this book:
Homespun Gifts from the Heart: More Than 200 Creative Ideas, 250 Gift Tags, & Easy Directions By Karen Ehman, Kelly Hovermale, and Trish Smith
Happy Love Month!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin