Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zibbet Tuesday- Made On Fifth Street


Yup you read that right! This week Zibbet Tuesday is all about me and my shop Made on Fifth Street. What's the use of having a blog if I don't use it for a little self promotion? (Plus I just got home from visiting family).

So meet me Sarah.

 Here are my top 3 favorite items:



Where does my inspiration come from? 

I love that my children each have a special toy.  So I wanted to create a design that would capture the hearts of young ones.  I adore beautiful fabric and just browsing through it motivates me to get sewing!

Any words of encouragement for other Zibbet sellers?

Reach out and help others.  Tweet other sellers work.  Add a Facebook link to shops you like.  Be generous.
Contact info:



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin