Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motivate Me Monday - Thinking About Marriage

Fifth Street Palace
I have been reading  Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.
Today I have some questions for you to ponder. The first is from the book, but the rest are questions that I am asking myself.  I hope that in finding answers to these questions you find encouragement.
  1.  (Right off the cover of the book)What if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy?
  2. Does your marriage reflect Christ to the rest of the world?
  3. Are you looking for fulfillment from your spouse or are you looking to God to fulfill you?
  4. What does looking to God for fulfillment look like practically?
Link up your motivational and inspirational post below.


3 comments:

amette said...

Would you recommend this book? The questions you listed sound like good ones...

Goat Gal said...

I'm not sure if I recommend the book or not. It really has me thinking. So once I am done thinking I will decide my opinion. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow those are some tough but good questions to ponder.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin