Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratituesday- A Good Husband



I was pampered by my husband today. Not the spa/shopping mall kind of pampering, but the God opened my eyes to see the ways my husband serves me today way.
Today Craig took Meadow and went to the grocery store to pick up things that we will need this week.
While he was out he filled my car with gas.
Upon returning home he shoveled the driveway and front walk.
Now here's the kicker ladies, this is how I know my husband really loves me. I came home tonight to find himin the kitchen dividing up 50 pounds of oatmeal into vacuum seal packages for storage.

Romance is alive and well in our home!
I am so grateful that my heart was touched by Craig's acts of service.  That is not normally my love language but God is working in me to see that that is how Craig shows his love to me.

For more Gratituesday Head on over to Heavenly Homemakers.

3 comments:

Terra said...

You, are one lucky lady!!!

Jackie said...

Wow! That is some major pampering. Good hubby! I am not one for pedicures or spas, but the little things like that are pampering enough for me. :-)

He & Me + 3 said...

THat is a sweet man you have there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin