Sunday, September 13, 2009

Joy

Have you met Teri Lynne over at Pleasing to You?  She is a passionate lady on fore for the Lord.  Her posts are thoughtful, biblical and truthful.  Today she is celebrating her 100 blog post.  To help with the festivities she has asked folks to write about what brings them joy.

What brings me joy?  God has blessed me with abundant joy, so here is my list of a few things that are joyful to me.

Jesus
I love to sing and dance and worship Him.  I have tremendous joy when i know He is speaking to me and using me.  I am amazed and so grateful that He loves me too much to leave me where I am and that He is maturing me.  I am in awe that He answers my prayers.

Craig (My Husband)
What can I say?  The man is so much sweet, adorable, strong, intelligent and God loving all rolled into one fantastic creation.  I am honored that God thinks so much of me that He gave me Craig
.

Hudson (My Son)
I adore watching how this little boy's mind works. He is such a thoughtful child.  It brings me joy to teach him, play with him, tell stories, memorize scripture together.  My heart bursts with joy when I think about my Hudson.

Meadow (My Daughter)
After Hudson was born I thought to myself, "I love boys!  I could be a mother of all boys and be perfectly happy.God knew different and sent Meadow.  A daughter is such a treasure. I didn't even know how much I liked pink and sparkly until this little girl came along.  She is feisty and loves a lot of attention.  Those times when she is quiet and snuggly just melt my heart.


Creating
Give me a room full of paper and scissors and glue dots and embellishments and I am in pure bliss.

Blog Comments
Seriously!  To know that people read what I write and some of you take the time to comment and give me words of encouragement.  Thank you.  You bring me joy.

Find out what others are joyful about Photobucket

9 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Okay, so I have tears in my eyes reading this ... beautiful post, Sarah! Thank you for joining my party!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Here I am, working on the joy factor for you by leaving my comment! LOL
These things that bring you joy are wonderful and much the same as me!!! Except I'd insert MY husband and MY kids where you put yours and.....okay shutting up! LOL
Hugs to you sweet friend.
Kim

Jackie said...

What a sweet post! It is always good to stop and count our blessings and take stock of all the joy we have in our lives. It is too easy to get bogged down by life. Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Your post brought me joy today Sarah. I have so enjoyed getting to meet you and your precious family here online this past year. I look forward to getting to know you more via your blog posts in the days to come.

God bless you & your precious family :-D

He & Me + 3 said...

Great Joy you have. I enjoy blog comments too...as well as my family!

Nikki said...

This is a sweet post:) You are a blessed lady!

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

Sarah,
Your blog is a joy :)

I haven't been commenting much lately on any blogs...getting back into this school thing again :)

L Harris said...

Coffee, my computer, a good book, of course, my man and kiddos.

Bree said...

Thank you for the blog comment - we had a great time making the bedroom all pink and princess-y! Your family is beautiful, what cute children you have!! I too love the joy of things pink and sparkly (although for the little girls I know and love rather than myself!) and the awe of God, the way our prayers are answered and even the little details catered for :)

Sabrina

http://ajourneyofathousandmiles2009.wordpress.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin