Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratituesday


When I started this blog I told myself that I would not get sucked into participating in these memes. However this one is too good to pass up.
So Today I am going to write a list of some things that I am really grateful for.
1. I am so thankful that when we run out of faith we only need to ask God and He supplies the rest.
2. What a blessing it is that children are quick to forgive you when you have one of those moments. (You all know the ones.)
3. I am so privileged to watch my children learn and develop because I get to stay at home with them.
4. I am so honored that my husband chose me to be his wife.
5. I am so loved by an almighty God.

Head on over to Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list. There really is an overabundance of gratitude to be found in the little things, isn't there? I am grateful for many of the same things as you, especially #2.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin