Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daniel Fast Friendly Products

At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over. Daniel 10:2-3
Day 11
I am well aware that the Daniel Fast is not about what I am or am not eating, but let's face it I am a busy mom who needs a little extra help here and there. So I am going to tell you about 2 really tasty products that I am so thankful to have discovered.
The first is the Larabar.
My dear friend Anita introduced me to these tasty energy bars that are made with all natural ingredients. The only ones that I would not recommend for the Daniel Fast are the chocolate ones as we are to avoid caffeine during this time. I have tried the apple pie, pecan pie and cherry pie flavors and they really are very very yummy!
Imagine Creamy Potato Leek soup is my second exciting product. My other dear friend Doris introduced me to this soup a little while ago. One of the best things about this company is that it's Canadian! This is a great helper for a fast and easy dinner. Add some zucchini, carrots, and corn for a delicious hearty vegetable soup. Heat it and pour it over whole wheat pasta for a delightful faux Alfredo sauce. Be creative!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin