Monday, August 2, 2010

Zibbet Tuesday- 3 Hog Candle Company - Tart Review


I was blessed to have received three different scented melting wax tarts from 3 Hog Candle Company. I was sent Hawaiian Escape, Fresh Linen and Bubble Gum. They smell divine! I was so pleased to come upstairs and have my house smell fresh and clean. The colors are vibrant and pretty. Soy and paraffin wax is used to make these scent tarts and they melt so smoothly. 3 Hog Candle Company's prices are exceptional as well! Only $3.75 per 6 pack. There are a ton of scents to choose from so head on over and order your favorite.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear,Friend Sarah The last few weeks I've been so sad I had to change the name of 3 Hog Candle company to 3 Tart candle company and for awhile I was'nt listed on zibbet (I had to close the web sight)seems someone was upset that my Name was to close to theres...Thus the change..But when I go to search on google it always brings up your kind review of tarts...Just wanted to let you know it makes me smile ..My new web sight is www.zibbet.com/3hogtartcompany Thanks again Sarah its nice to have kind people like you in the world

Blog Widget by LinkWithin