Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Links

Have fun with your product photography. Julie at Fine Tooth Comb has some ideas how.

Are you striving to be a kingdom parent?  Then read this awesome post over at Of Such Is The Kingdom.  Oh and read this one to!

 Waiting on God can be a struggle... and waiting patiently can seem impossible.  Come eavesdrop on Teri Lynne's conversation with God over at Pleasing to You

I love this subway sign idea from Craftoholics Anonymous.  I can totally see having these in my farm house. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say, "Hi"!! I have been perusing your blog and I love it! Thanks so much for sharing these links, I can't wait to sit down and spend some time reading through them! Thank you for following my blog and I am so excited to see who wins the giveaway!

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

~Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin