Sunday, March 14, 2010

Market Yourself Monday-Matryoshka Dolls

Sumo Sweet Stuff


The Trendy Treehouse

It has been 7 days since I opened my Etsy shop and even though I have not made a sale yet I am having a tone of fun creating.
Plus I am so overwhelmed by the generious encouragement and support of my friends and family! Thanks everyone!

So on with the show!
My shop caters to infants and small children.  I love to give gifts that I think have the potential to become a favorite toy or lovey.  Something extra special.  I think handmade has something above and beyond that is so appreciated by recipients.

I have a line of Matryoshka Style Baby Dolls that my own daughter loves.  They are really sweet.
These dolls are quite unique because the crinkle and jingle. Then also have a wonderful ribbon tag that babies just love to nuzzle, hold or chew.

I hope you will stop by and check out some of my other items at Made On Fifth Street as well as enter my giveaway there.





MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are adorable. Great job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin