Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday Funnies Hilarious Hudson Conversation

There are strict rules in our house that one does not touch mommy's fabric or yarn. Well the other day I made Meadow a little skirt. And even though it was botched  less than perfect I put it on her anyway.  She toddled into the other room where her brother was playing.

Suddenly I hear Hudson yell in his best tattle tale voice "Mom!  Meadow's wearing your fabric."

For more Friday Funnies head on over to my friend Kim's blog Homesteader's Heart.

6 comments:

Katydid said...

I am glad that my children aren't the only ones who tattle, though they do it as if they'd invented the art!

Jackie said...

Hudson is just too funny. I have said it before, but you will be glad when he is grown that you wrote down these conversations.

The Real Me! said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That my friend, is hilarious and a bit of a stab at your sewing if I might say. LOL! He just doesn't appreciate the "new" style. I'm all about the "new" style cause I can't sew that great to begin with.
Love ya!
Kim
Don't forget to link that up.

Joyfull said...

AAWW! Too cute!

Kathy C. said...

Oh my! LOLOL...that's so funny. :) I love it when we can laugh at ourselves. :)

Khourt said...

haha That is too cute!! Thanks for sharing that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin