Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Haggis Day!

Ok so most of you probably didn't know that on Monday it was Robbie Burns day. It's a fair bet for me to say that even less of you celebrated with a haggis supper. Here at the Palace we feasted!

Mmm Makes your mouth water doesn't it?
(I will spare you the details of what a haggis actually is.)


Ode to a Haggis was read with great respect and giggling.


Our dear friends were man enough to wear the kilts we provided
.

We Scotts sure know how to throw a party.

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

My big question is. How do you decorate for that? LOL! Looks like good time my friend and that's all that matters.
Hugs
Kim

Ticia said...

You actually eat haggis? I mean I think I'm remembering correctly as to what it is....... You're a lot braver than me. :)

Gidget Girl Reading said...

AWESOME!!!!! we irish love to have parties too! :) allow i dont drink so i guess ireland would be sad to have me as a irishwomen! :)

I LOVE this post!!! :) great pics too!

Happy Haggis day!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin