Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What I Learned This Week



I learned how to crochet this week! Better yet with the help you YouTube and some online tutorials I taught myself.  Three cheers for Sarah!!!

Ok so here are my projects.

Not to shabby for a very beginner!  The pig still needs eyes.  I haven't figured out what i will do about that yet.  My kids love their new toys.

Using this pattern for the pig and this pattern for the frog. 

Find out what other people have learned head on over to Musings of a Housewife!


P.S. Remember to enter my giveaway!

8 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my friend you did great!!! Kudos to you!
Hugs
Kim

Jackie said...

Sarah, those are too cute! Great job for just learning to crochet. Isn't it fun? Can't wait to see what else you create.

melaniet42 said...

OMG - how awesome!!! I've always wanted to learn to crochet. It seems easier than knitting....

He & Me + 3 said...

No Way! Those are so cute. Great job!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Great job!! Those are so cute!

Unknown said...

I am really impressed!

I can do basic knitting - enough to teach my daughters how to.

But have NEVER managed to learn to crochet :(

Terra said...

oh I sure don't hink I have the patience for knitting but your little buddies are cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so great...I swear you're super mom!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin