All right there are some questions that I really really need answered:
1. Do you have any tips on getting ones husband to fall in love with containers? (Or at least respect a container system?) I am talking Rubbermaid totes, crates, baskets.
2. Home schoolers: If you have a small house what do you use as your schooling space?
3. If you are a neat and tidy person how did you get that way?
4. When you are camping do you attempt to still look pretty?
5. If you are an avid tosser of things how do you get over the gift guilt? (You know so and so gave you a gift and you don't really love it, but it was a gift so you really should keep it in case they come over).
6. What is one (or 2 or 3) systems you use in everyday life that make things run smoothly?
7. Ok seriously do a lot of folks get bikini waxes or do they just say they do?
8. Spinoff of #7: Doesn't it hurt and isn't it embarrassing to get that hair waxed?
9. Do people harass you about blogging? (My husband says i am far to virtual).
10. What is the best phrase you have for kindly, but firmly saying "no" to someone?
11. Have you entered my giveaway?
12. Do you tell someone that you forgive them (because you have) even if they don't ask for forgiveness?
13. How do they get the caramel in the Caramilk Bar?
Please leave me a comment if you have any answers to these questions!
Check out other folks lists at Thursday Thirteen and Happy to Be at Home.