Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finer Things Friday- Tents

We interrupt this regularly scheduled week day to bring you... Tent Time! There is nothing finer than spending the day in a tent. Our tent was made nice and comfy with an abundance of cozy blankets and squishy pillows. Each person must have their own snuggly blanket and their own soft pillow. Otherwise there is serious personal space invasion. As if being in a 3ft by 3ft space for hours on end isn't a personal space invasion, but who am I to argue with the laws of tent time?
What does one do in a tent all day you may ask? Well let me tell you. We read books, we had tickle wars, we sang songs at the top of our lungs, we played memory games and we pretended to nap. Of course it is impossible for one to really nap in a tent, for a tent is much too exciting to fall asleep in.
And this my friends is one of life's finer things.
For more Finer Things Friday head over to Amy's Finer Things.

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Playing in tents are fun! Even my older children like to put blankets together and make a tent to play under, read, etc. :D Great finer thing!

Anonymous said...

We have a tent, too! I need to be better about enjoying that finer time with my kids rather than setting it up for them so I can "get things done." Things can wait...

Thanks for linking up! Amy

Anonymous said...

Tents are certainly a finer thing in the life of little ones!! Mine love playing in theirs!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. I need to look for a small tent this summer at a yard sale. It would be a really fun activity once the winter blues hit next year!
Toni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin